Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bikini/swimsuits from Victoria Secret



I'm thinking of ordering a bikini from Victoria's Sectret! They have so nice stuff there, it's amazing - specially the bikinis and swimsuits. I love their designs, it's not like buying one from H&M and seeing someone wearing the same as you at the beach!

Do you know about other websites, that sell special & pretty bikinis/swimsuits?

I really want to get a swimsuit sometime. They can look really nice and sexy, but have their negative sights too - You can't really tan in it, without getting the horrible white-vs.-brown skin lines. However, I think it looks more flattering on a skinny tummy, then it would on mine! So I guess that's why I have never got one.




What do you think about swimsuits? Do you know any tricks to hide your tummy from looking like pregnant?

3 comments:

xoannie said...

Yup, it was full of goodies! Thanks for dropping by and commenting.

Kisa Zoea said...

just got the new catalog last wk i think...LoVe the one with the ruffles! There's tons of GrEaT ones this year!

TML <3 said...

I know, love so much there! I wished we had a shop like this close to were I live..!