Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I love my dresses

Some girls may say that they can never have to many shoes, but I can never have to many dresses! If I find a dress in a shop that I like, I normally buy it right away. I'm not clever putting nice stuff back on the hanger in a shop, I like taking it home with me and that's why I have a own closet for my dresses!


My favorite dress is this purple dress, I bought it in Greece for a schoolproom for about 4 years ago! It's 100%silk, I like my silky dresses! It kind of reminds me of a nighty, but it's so sweet I think!


This is some of my dresses that I love <3

5 comments:

J said...

I bet the purple looks amazing with your blonde hair, the dress is very pretty xx

TML <3 said...

Thank you so much! I love it :)

ANGE said...

i love silk dresses, and i also love dresses! they're so easy to wear and they're sexy without being too revealing :)

anyways, my tattoo (referring to your comment on my blog) is on my back (near the ass area! LOL) ... and it really didn't hurt that much .. it DID hurt, but not as bad as i imagined it would lol... i reccomend you get one if you really want one, i mean, 10 minutes of pain and you get a lifetime of a tattoo. lol

also, i love your previous post :) you've got the most gorgeous eyes!! im so jealous :)

GABRIELA said...

All those dresses together, remember me summer days. The colours look so pretty. I understand why you love them. So gorgeous. X

Rose said...

Wow!! You have wonderful selection of dresses...