Monday, March 16, 2009

Hair permanent - curls

Sometimes, curly hair can be really beautiful. For an expample, this girl on the picture!

I have friend that has naturally curly hair, but she allways straightens it - I'm trying to make her show off her nice curls!



I have hear that taking a curl-permanent (or whatever kind of permanent), damadges your hair alot. I would like to have big curls, so my hair gets more volum! But if it damadges alot, I surly should keep myself away from trying! (My hair has never been so bad, as it's now!)

Have you ever tried a permanent? Did it damadge your hair alot? How long did it last?

2 comments:

She's Dressing Up said...

Ive never had curly hair, but I love it. A Curl-permenant sounds interesting to try, but if it is dangerous for your hair that is annoying =[

Anonymous said...

I have naturally wavy hair and I have done a permanent only at the ends of my hair so that the ringlets would be more defined. I cannot tell you how happy I am with the perm. I feed may hair with coconut oil every day and ocasionally trim my long hair so that the perm would eventually come off. I have seen straight haired people to only curl the ends with big rollers and it's just amazing!