Monday, January 19, 2009

Kerastase shampoo for dry hair



I want to reccomand you a hair shampoo I have been using for a while on my dry hair. I have almost used up my hole bottle of Kerastase Bain Satin 2, and I must say it makes my hair feel soft! It also makes the hair look shiny without weighing my hair down.


Kerastase Bain Satin is the winner of the 2007 Instyle Best Beauty Buy For Dry Hair! There are three different types;
  • Kerastase Bain Satin 1 - Normal to slightly dry hair
  • Kerastase Bain Satin 2 - Dry and sensetive hair
  • Kerastase Barin Satin 3 - Dry, damage and very chemical treatet hair

You might want to use it with Kerastase Lait Vital Proteine, which is the conditioner. I haven't tried it, so I can't tell if it's good or not. But it's supposed to give your normal to dry hair complete gluco-active nutrition. It also contains nourishing ingredients that will treat and enrich your hair without weighing it down.

Have you got any tips about any good hairproducts and styling products, please let me know!

5 comments:

retrospeck_GLAMOURcheck! said...

you can use mineral veil and fix+ if you want. i usually spray my face with fix+ then apply my foundation(which i switch up between bare minerals, and liquid), use mineral veil, and then mist some fix+ on again.. i hope that helped you lol

retrospeck_GLAMOURcheck! said...

oh and whered you get that shampoo? sounds good .. my hair is soooo dry i'm always trying to find a good mousiturizing hair product. =]

TML <3 said...

Yes, hehe, know I know that ;-)

You can get it at any salon i would think! If not you can allways have a look at Ebay or www.lookfantastic.co.uk, which is acctually selling it as a duo so u get it alittle bit cheaper! :-)

Julienne said...

Hmm, I hope the one for dry, damaged and chemically treated hair is just as good! I am looking for a new shampoo to try =)

TML <3 said...

I'm sure it is! :-) I think Kerastase seems very good as hairproducts, but i find it little bit expensive here where i live :-(