Saturday, January 17, 2009

My nail routine

Before I used to bite(!) my nail because they were always splitting in the ends and breaking off. Now I have been using nail products from Depend, which I find very helping on my nails - you should deffently try this nailstuff out!


This is the products I have been using for my nail routine;
Cuticle Remover
Sesam Oil
Nail Oil
Nail Strenghtener
All-in-one

These products have made my nail much stronger and they almost never break anymore! They are much harder and have grown into a nice shape with using my nailfile.

2 comments:

Princesa said...

i really need to try this stuff! thanks for posting :D
btw.. your room is sooo cool :D

TML <3 said...

Thank you :-D Yes, you should! My nails broke all the time before, and now they are superstrong! Good stuff, hehe.