Saturday, January 10, 2009

Faux fur coats at Ebay.com

I have been searching around in Ebay.com for a faux fur coat/jacket, and now I think I have found one... or I mean two!

One of them is this lovely coat! It has silk inside it with sweet details of flowers, a nice (probelly warm) hood and a waistbelt that makes your waist look smaller.




From Carroll's - has anybody heard about this mark before?

This faux fur jacket from Sweet Girl is so pretty I think! Love the color of it. The inside looks really sweet too, with small flowerprints. Nice ribbon belt also!



I'm really against fur, that's why I have been searching for faux fur. I believe animals and people are worth the same! How can people kill a inoccent animal for fur?!

4 comments:

*Nehs* said...

wow! this jacket is sooo pretty! looove it!

*Nehs* said...

thank u for the link hun! but the shipping cost is too much! ;)

LaaLaa said...

oh im exactly the same way, hence why im a vegetarian lOlz, I duno im not much of a faux fur person myself but them jackets are nice.

TML <3 said...

I want to be a vegetarian too! Because i feel its almost the same eating meat as wearing fure!.. and it is! but i like the tast to much.. (yak, that made me feel kindof sick, it tasts good...) hah :P