Sunday, February 1, 2009

Blush; Pink blushes

I think pink blush looks great on almost everyone. It's like candy for you skin, it makes you look sweet!


Pink blush inspiration; celebraties with different skin and hair-colour

My pink blushes;
- Sweetness from Mac (bright pink with blue undertones)
- Chanel Irreelle - Napoli Rose (cool-toned pink with shimmer)
- Dollymix from Mac (a sheer shimmertone blush)


My pink blushes

I'd love to see how you do your makeup with one of these blushes I have! So if you have a pictures wearing one of them, please let me know! :-)

Which pink blush is your favorite at the moment? What look do you create with it?

2 comments:

Emma said...

My favourite pink blushes are:

Nars - Angelika
Bobbi Brown - Rasberry pot rouge
MAC - Sweet William blushcreme
Shu Uemura - Glow on Blush in P Red 14

Naty1129 said...

Hey, i don't know how to reply back to your question on my blog but i haven't tried the 120 palette but i really love the pigmentation in the 88 palette really inexpensive and you get a lot of colors from darkest to lightest. So far I really like it and i don't wear really bright bright colors out unless its blending in into my look so that softens the color or unless I'm making a fun tutorial.

my favorite blushes:
"Trace gold" MAC
"gentle" MAC mineralize
"orgasim" NARS