Wednesday, February 11, 2009

FASHION & HAIR: For fashion inspiration

If you like searching for fashion inspiration on the web like me, you should check out Chitopia! You can make your own account and post pictures of your style, as well as watching other peoples style all around the world. You may also get inspired of all the different hairstyles too!



I have found so many great styles, and will deffently keep looking around for more inspiration!

Now over to something else..
What do you think about the design I made for the pictures?

I'm thinking of making my blog more personal , so I'm changing the design for this website. So, sorry if the website is a colourful mess the next days! But I will try my best for getting a great design for all you readers to love - and me of course!

The person who can answer me this question, is a angel!
Does anyone of you know about a template that makes all my pictures look tidy and almost the same size?


Let me know if you have any questions.

Love Tamsin x

1 comment:

Jess said...

Damn you for making me feel like my layout is shit lol i'm used to making my own layout too, my current laptop wont work with me tho and it kinda gets to me when i enter pages like this :/

I live 1hr and 30 min south east from london. i hate it here but i got only 4 months left now so it shouldnt be too bad. How did you end up in norway?