Wednesday, February 11, 2009

MAKEUP; The Marilyn Monroe look

The Marilyn Monroe look is classy, elegant and sexy!



All you really need for this look is a red lipstick, black liquid liner (or whatever eyeliner you like) and a mascara that gives lengthning!

My friend, Veronica, who studies Media, asked me for some weeks ago if I could be her model for her photography project as Marilyn Monroe.

Here are some of the pitcures she used;




I know I don't look like her, but it was only for fun and a school project! I look like a monster on the middle photo! Oh my... ;-)

5 comments:

Superficialgirl said...

Wow, you look amazing! I dont think i can pull that look off but you def look like a starlett :)

HeavenNRJ said...

Cool! You remind me Julia Stiles and the Snow Queen!:)

PS thanx for your comment. Nice blog! *reading*:)

MadelineMcCoy said...

wow your soooo pretty :D

ANGE said...

OMG you look so gorgeous! :)

thanks for posting these up - i knew you would rock this look! :)
xxx

Being Brazen said...

you are totally beautiful. Love the red lips on you :)