Saturday, March 28, 2009

20% off everything at Cherry Culture - NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils

I just got a mail telling me that everything at Cherry Culture is for 20% off!


To get 20% off, type the code: MMM20

Maybe I will order some NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils! I think I want one in the colour Black Bean and Pots and Pans, these would probelly make a nice smokey eye! Don't you think? And maybe White Milk as a highlighter or at the inner corner of the eyes!


Once I saw this girl on youtube wearing French Fries, and the colour looked really nice on her! Maybe I should get this one too?

But the colour of Slate looks really good too!

Have you ever tried NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils from Cherry Culture?
What is your favorite pencil colour?

How is the pigmentation? Does it stay on good?
(with and without wearing an eyeshadowbase)

7 comments:

Superficialgirl said...

I wanted to buy some of those this morn on cherry culture but decided on 4 NYX lipsticks. :) Might try those next!

Fashion Moment said...

Thank you for your comment, dear. Great blog!

FM~FP

Renate Iselin said...

Tusen takk for det søta :D
Trenger all 'lykke til' jeg kan få :p hehe. Gleder meeg

sarah said...

i think i will try those... i need something new!

sarah said...

i might just do that!!

Renate Iselin said...

Nåw, så koselig! :-D Hihi
<3

natural cosmetics said...

I will try your recommendation!!!