Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I have been dreaming about this dress for a while..


This BEAUTIFUL dress, is so pretty! The dress is from Meghan Fabulous, and is called The Ryan Dress. The colours, the pattern, the design.... perfect! As you probelly have noticed by now, I absolutly love butterflies. (When I paint something, I almost everytime paint butterflies)

The price is unfortantly to high for me, but if you somehow have 1350 dollars to much in your bank account- you could allways make one of my dreams come true for my birthday on friday ;-)

You can buy the dress here

Have you got a dress you have been dreaming about?

And yes, I'm 19 years old on Friday, 27 march!


6 comments:

Marietta said...

The dress is gorgeous!!
The Miu Miu cost 595$! Expensive but I'm sure I can find an alternative!
It's better that you answer in my blog, I do this too, I answer personally back to each others blog cause otherwise they might not see it!
Kisses!

TML <3 said...

Ooh, I know! but it's so expensive! :-(

There are a lot of "copies" around in different shops, so I am sure you will find some that look alike ;-) But it be really fun to own some real designer shoes one day!

<3

Marietta said...

I promised to myself that with my first real job and my first salary I'll buy a pair of Louboutins! Till then..I have to stick with something less pricey, but I don't mind, I find lots of gorgeous affordable shoes.
Happy bday btw!!

IchigoBunnie said...

that dress is so gorgeous. i love it

but oh man so expensiveeee

Couture Carrie said...

That dress is gorgeous!!

xoxox,
CC

Hannah22 said...

I actually bought this dress in 2007 and I'm now looking at selling it. Would you be interested in buying it? Its a US size 6 (UK size 10-12) and in very good condition as I've only worn it a few times. If you're interested, feel free to send me an email: Hannah22@antonw.co.uk