Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My school project in colour contrast - interior design

Every thursday at my school, we have a subject called project in interior.. We have to make our own tasks. This time I wanted to make a task where I learned a littlebit more about colours and contrasts.

I have sticked together pictures from google + using Photoshop to change the colours/shape ++.

It's not the best, but here is my resulte:

Light/dark coloured contrast


Using black

Using white


Complementary contrast


Purple + Yellow contrast

Blue + Orange contrast

Green + red contrast


Warm/Cold contrast


Cold colours

Warm colours


Warm / cold contrast (Ignore the norwegian writing on the picture)


What do you think?

3 comments:

Cris said...

I personally think you did a good job :). I love how the first two pictures look completely different - and they're the same base photograph, just with different ambiance/colours :D. Incredible ;).

TML <3 said...

Thanks for the comment and the compliment! :-D The two first pictures are light/dark colours contrast :-)

JENSMAKEUPBAG said...

great job! i love the warm colors because it really makes a home comfortable.