Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Who are you?


I have noticed that my readers are from many different countries - and I love it!

I'm interested to knowing more about you and where you come from! I love travelling - so please tell me something about your country and what's special about it! Maybe one day I will visit the place ;-)

Anyway, I can see there are some German readers here too - supert! It be really fun if I got some contact with you, as I am planning to move there this summer/autumn -I can't wait!

So..

What's your name? Where are you from?
What do you like to read about on my blog?
Are you missing something?
How often do you read this blog?


Please tell me, I will do my best to make you satisfied!

If you have any questions - ask me about whatever!

1 comment:

Lotus said...

Hi! I love your blog and will try to answer all of your questions:)
What's your name? Where are you from?
Name: Kam, Country: Canada

What do you like to read about on my blog? Are you missing something?
I just love your layouts and your posts in general, my favourite ones are beauty/hair related.

How often do you read this blog?
I have you on my blogroll- so everytime it gets updated I check it out:)

I like your creativity and look forward to reading more posts in the future! :)