Sunday, June 14, 2009

African inspirated interior

So, finally I'm soon finished with school! This is my last task, I'm still not finished, but I thought maybe you would like to see it!

Moodboard
Are you looking forward to the summer holidays?

I must say I have been looking forward to it since last summer ended!! This summer I'm going to Alanya with 6 other great girls - really looking forward to that!
Are someone of you going there maybe too?!

My plans about being an aupair in Germany has changed, I'm now planning to go to England - Brighton! (or at least I hope so, I have to find a family first!)

Anyway, hope everyone had a great weekend!


Tamsin

2 comments:

LaQT said...

You did an excellent job. You didn't overwhelm the senses. I hate to see themes overdone.

Girl With The Golden Touch said...

Brighton huh, I haven't ever been there but my friends love it :) I want to go to see the pier...or did it burn down? Sorry I'm being dumb... I know there was a fire on the pier...anyway yeah, Englands cool :) xx