Sunday, June 7, 2009

My favorite mascara

L'oreal, Telescopic Mascara - Carbon Black!

My favorite mascara

Yes, you heard me! This is one of my best mascaras.
It lenghtens my lashes and make them ultra long! I never get black underneeth my eyes, even if it's raining, hot, running or swimming in the sea! I wonder how this mascara would be if it was waterproof!

The price is a little bit expensive - spescially in my country, but + for the simple design.
Absolute the best mascara I have tried.

What is your favorite mascara?

3 comments:

macosophy said...

My favorite it Chanel Inimitable mascara. It never fails at making my lashes look their best. It does exactly what it says on the tube: volume, length, curl, separation.

heartofpearl ♡ said...

aw i am actually using the exact same one at the moment!
its really good but i somehow don't like the brush! ~

LaaLaa said...

I'm still to find that mascara that gives me the whole lot. But I do use alot of Maybelline Mascaras.